Answer all six questions correctly and you could win Toronto Blue Jays Tickets!
Fill out the form with your information and trivia answers and you’ll be entered for your chance to win!
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1) What was the only team to win two World Series in the 1980’s?
2) Who graciously switched to number 77 so Phil Esposito’s number 7 could be retired in Boston Garden?
3) What sport did Herve Filion top with a record of 14,084 wins?
4) Who was able to set NFL rushing records because of his “big butt” according to Chicago Bears trainer Frank Caito?
5) Who was the first female jockey to win five races in one day at a New York track?
6) What two players are tied for second behind Ty Cobb in total career runs?
New User? Register Now
Already have an account? Sign in