Answer all six questions correctly and you could win Toronto Blue Jays Tickets!
Fill out the form with your information and trivia answers and you’ll be entered for your chance to win!
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1) Who was the first U.S. volleyball player to win three Olympic gold medals?
2) What NFL team is known as the “ain’ts” when on a losing streak?
3) What’s an NBA player deemed to be if he’s received the Maurice Podoloff Trophy?
4) What Washington Capitals goalie earned the nicknames “Ace” and “Net Detective”?
5) Who graciously switched to number 77 so Phil Esposito’s number 7 could be retired in Boston Garden?
6) What Red Sox catcher’s erect posture earned him the clubhouse nickname “Frankenstein”?
New User? Register Now
Already have an account? Sign in